Deciding where to study is one of the most important decisions to make in life. Some highly prestigious universities requiring grades of AAA or equivalent as an entry requirement for students to make their transition to university.
Kaplan’s degree preparation, or ‘pathway’, courses are designed to help student gain entry to top Australia, UK and US universities. The student will study a pathway course in their destination country, often on the campus of the university that student wishes to attend.
Kaplan is the right choice for the student if they do not quite meet the academic requirements of student chosen university. The ‘pathway’ course can bridge the gap between student’s qualifications from their home country and the level they need to reach for a degree abroad, and in many cases, they will be guaranteed entry to their chosen university if they pass the pathway at the required level and with good attendance.
Why choose a university in the USA?
The USA has many world-famous universities, and a higher education system made up of thousands of institutions. US universities dominate the world rankings, and the USA attracts more international students than any other country.
- Boston and Seattle – Northeastern University
- New York – Pace University
- Oklahoma – The University of Tulsa
- Texas – Baylor University
- Chicago – DePaul University
- New York – Marist College
- New England – The University of Vermont
- and other American Universities
Why choose a university in the UK?
The UK has some of the oldest, most highly regarded universities in the world. A remarkable 20% of the world’s top 50 universities are located in the UK, including almost half of the world’s top 10, according to the QS World University Rankings. Kaplan’s UK university partners include Russell Group institutions, leading new universities, and both members and affiliates of the Northern Consortium of UK Universities (NCUK).
UK tuition fees are typically lower than those of comparable universities in other countries.
- Aston University
- Bournemouth University
- City, University of London
- Cranfield University
- Nottingham Trent University
- The University of Nottingham
- University of Aberdeen
- University of Birmingham
- NCUK partner
- University of Brighton
- University of Essex
- University of Glasgow
- University of Liverpool
- University of Salford
- The University of the West of England, Bristol
- University of Westminster
- University of York
- Birmingham City University
- Kingston University London
- Leeds Beckett University
- Liverpool John Moores University
- Manchester Metropolitan University
- Northumbria University
- Queen Mary, University of London
- Royal Holloway, University of London
- Sheffield Hallam University
- University of Bedfordshire
- University of Bradford
- University of Bristol
- University of Huddersfield
- University of Hull
- University of Kent
- University of Leeds
- University of Manchester
- University of Portsmouth
- University of Sheffield
- and other UK Universities
Why choose a university in Australia?
Australia is an exciting study destination, with numerous prestigious universities. Australian institutions enjoy consistently high rankings in the global league tables, and the country has the highest concentration of international students in the world. Australia has 9 universities in the world’s top 200 (QS World University Rankings 2017/18).
- Murdoch University
- University of Adelaide
- Griffith University
- Monash University
- RMIT University
- Swinburne University of Technology
- and other Australia Universities
Contact us to find out more
International Student enquiries:
For more stories like this, join the Excel Education community on Facebook
Need help with your uni application? Connect with us here
A freelance writer, graduated from Curtin University, specialises in commercial writing, love travel and enjoy walking on the beach, Michelle also feeds on Psychology and will give away just about anything to cuddle with furry felines.